The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Announcing New Blog; Just Add Water II

It is now some years ago that I put together my first blog, Just Add Water. If memory serves it was full of Dark Ages/Sub Roman miniatures, many of which have now been sold on but I still retain an army or two. I really enjoyed putting together just Add Water as it was not 'period' specific and as my two current are placed firmly in the 15th C I thought it would be fun to let loose with some pics of stuff that I will be painting over the next few months. As I'm a full time professional miniature painter this will include armies, units, vignettes, step by step's and single miniatures etc.

Anyway, if you'd like to check out Just Add Water please click HERE

Here's a quick sample of what you can expect:



Hope you enjoy it!

Darrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment