The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Thursday, 27 September 2012

More Claymore Castings Fabiness

I've nothing 'in colour' this time but some great news none the less. I've just been sent the latest Claymore Castings Newsletter and in it we have the latest archers, which will do for both the Scots at Otturburn and the English too. I'll be using quite a few of them with my HYW English anyway as well as the Scots at Verneuil who had a large contingent of Archers in amongst their soldiers.




Also, making an appearence on David's Saxon Dog Blog are more dismounted men-at-arms. Though they are titled as English they would do for any nation in North West Europe in the late 14thC onwards. Feast you eyes below:













And finally something one could bash the bishop with ;O)






6 comments:

  1. God - These look ace! My account's already looking pretty empty with the new Perry Mounted Men at Arms, may have to run it down a little more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That they do; would love to see a comparison shot with these next to some Perry 5th edition Warhammer Bretonnians, they would seem quite compatible at face value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll set one up. If it's not done in a week please feel free to remind me.

      Darrell.

      Delete
  3. Lovely, lovely, lovely - I know I need to keep buying these to support the guys in continuing the range, but when to paint them. Still 2014's looking okay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed Stephen, I think David, Andrew and Mr Hicks can be justifiably proud of the end results, which is why I have and in future will keep plugging them on this blog.

      One solution is to get someone else to paint them for you ;0)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  4. Lovely Minis indeed Darrell!

    Got me a pack of the archer precast at salute, realy clean and good casts, even as they was precast.

    Best regards michael

    ReplyDelete