The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Friday, 25 October 2013

FOR SALE: Bosworth, A Battlefield Rediscovered Book, Anne Curry, Glenn Foard

Hi,

A recent present whilst in hospital has left me with two copies of Bosworth 1485: A Battlefield Rediscovered [Hardback] Glenn Foard (Author); Anne Curry (Author), one of which I'm keen to sell as I really don't need two copies!  :) 



The book is in tip top condition and has not been read at all and for all intents and purposes is brand new.

I'm happy to sell for £30- the book retails at £45.

Buyer pays postage- which will be at cost.

If you're interested please get in touch with me at:

darrell.hindley@googlemail.com

You can PM me on the forum too. 

Cheers,
Darrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment