The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Perry miniatures Early C14th goodness in the Pipeleine

Now, these might be a fair way back in the Renedra que, but with it being the 600th anniversary of Agincourt next year, October 25th to be precise, is there a possibility that they may be pushed further forward? who know, but they will make a great addition to my metal 1420-1430's armies!

Just thinking of the possible conversions possible has got me more than a little excited!!





6 comments:

  1. Another box on my shopping list! What do you think: Agincourt 1415 - Tannenberg 1410 - will the figures be useful for both events?
    regards Stefan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man at arms on foot would be fine. The archers, possibly not. Despite the Eisenstien film I'm not sure they were present in any numbers, the Germans preferring the crossbow to the bow.

      Darrell.

      Delete
    2. Maybe I could use the crossbows from the wotr mercenaries box for that. Unlimited conversion possibilities! :-)

      Delete
    3. You never know, there may be crossbow arms in the box??? It's not impossible.

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. I did Agincourt in 15mm years ago but always wanted to do it in 28mm, I have already thanked the perry brothers but really want them to release this by the end of this year as my demo idea is in Australia in January next year. Seems a little unlikely but I will continue to dream. I would love to see what you could do with these miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm clinging to the probably vain hope that they've had these stashed in the pipeline for a while and are already tooling them at Renedra.... one can dream.... and hope!

      Delete