The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Help Needed! Activation of Followers Widget???

Now Sorted Out- Many Thanks to Ray!

Hi, it seems that one problem that I wasn't aware of until now, was that my normal Blog Followers wasn't activated. I've been through the widgets list and I cannot find anything that would help me in my quest to turn the damn thing on so that it appears on my blog:

Shooting Leave (Victorian Colonial Warfare Blog):

http://allthebrave.blogspot.co.uk/

Can anyone out there give me some advice please- it would be gratefully received.

Darrell.

4 comments:

  1. Here's a list of how to find it,press
    1. Design
    2. Layout
    3. Add a Gadget
    4. More Gadgets, 2nd one down
    5. Followers is at the bottom.
    Hope that helps??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, you're a star mate.

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. it works ...
    but you were nevertheless in my blogroll !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least something is working despite the fact that I don't know what it is LOL :>)

      Delete