The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Saturday, 8 August 2015

Battle of Verneuil English Re-Basing and New Painting

As well as painting up a few more bases I've been slowly in between projects basing up my HYW English. These archer bases are all based on the actual liveries of the commanders that were present at the battle- nothing is made up for the sake of getting the mini's on the tabletop.

As I've got very limited space at present I took the opportunity to take some pics with a bit of scenery in the background. They haven't come out too shabby really and I'm pleased with the overall look of the miniatures and the basing.

I've got another couple of bases that are just being finished off so there will be more pics next week. You never know, I might even get a few more mini's painted!

Here you go:









And the close ups of each base gradually building up to the bases I have finished so Far:










Bye for now.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work!

    Realy like the charmig knights that get shot Down in the stakes!

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also prefer the deeper stake bases, in fact I think I went a similar way with the falling knight. He's just asking to be there :-)

    ReplyDelete