The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Monday, 14 September 2015

The Battle of Agincourt; 600th Anniversary Exhibition

The Royal Armouries, The Tower

It would be more than irresponsible of me not to make public what is already known in many circles; The Tower of London presents:


I believe I'm going to pop down soon and as soon as (some) of it moves to The Royal Armouries in Leeds it will become an annual pilgrimage but possibly not on October 25th! :>)

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following The Youtube posts on Schola Gladiatoria with Tobias Capwell from the Wallace collection about the exibition. I thought it was only at the Wallace.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukvlZcxNAVY

    As I am back in the states, I ask that you go once for me as well!
    Cheers
    Ths

    ReplyDelete