The Battle of Verneuil 17 August 1424

The Battle of Verneuil 17th August



1424


Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Perry Plastics French HYW Shots

Images speak for themselves.... and they are perfect for what I have in mind with my English Archer stands Attacking:

First the conversions of the English Archers I have done up to date:

I've been on tenterhooks waiting for the Agincourt French Boxed Set since Salute last year when I first saw some of the Three Ups for the set. It is very exciting to see so many mobile/running poses as this will now allow me to model my Archers charging into combat and not just preparing for it as seen in the pics below:










Bye for now......

2 comments:

  1. These miniatures looks so good.

    It will be fun to see what you can do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures, love the poses!

    ReplyDelete